Selection of participants for the 3d EaP CSF in Poznan has been made
Around 500 applications have been received in total. All applicants were informed about the results of selection in July-August. The list of selected 24 Armenian participants of CSF meeting in Poznan is presented here. Please find the whole list here: download PDF
- Analytical Centre on Globalization and Regional Cooperation (ACGRC)
- Communities Finance Officers Association (CFOA)
- Foundation for Small and Medium Businesses
- Armenian Ecotourism Association
- Association “For Sustainable Human Development”/ UNEP National Committee
- Eurasia Partnership Foundation
- The National Citizens’ initiative (NCI NP)
- International Union of Black Sea NGOs (IUBS NGO)
- International Center of Human Development (ICHD)
- “Helsinki Citizens’ Assembly – Vanadzor Office” (HCA-Vanadzor)
- Martuni Women’s Community Council
- European Students’ Forum Yerevan Association Youth
- Urban Foundation for Sustainable Development (UFSD)
- The Confederation of Trade Unions ofArmenia
- The A. D. Sakharov Armenian Human Rights Centre
- Helsinki Committee of Armenia
- Gegharkunik Chamber of Commerce and Industry GCCI
- Transparency International Anti-corruption Center (TI AC)
- Union of Armenian government employees UAGE
- Journalists’ Club “Asparez”
- Unison NGO for Support of People with Special Needs
- “EcoTeam” -Energy and Environmental consulting NGO”
- Yerevan Press Club
- Protection of Consumers’ Rights
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum will be held on 28 – 30 November 2011 in Poznan, Poland.
Seminar on the Implementation Process of EaP Recommendations in the Fields of Visa Facilitation and Media Reforms by the Member Countries
On September 8-10, with the support of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Armenia, Yerevan Press Club organized a seminar in Aghveran on “The Role of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in the Fields of Visa Facilitation and Media Reforms”. The seminar was attended by the representatives of the Armenian NGOs and media, participants of EaP Civil Society Forum from Poland, Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine. It was this year’s last seminar regarding the implementation of recommendations of the EaP CSF six subgroups of the first working group.
In her speech, the Head of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Armenian office Naira Gevorgyan welcomed the YPC initiative, which ensures the active participation of civil society in democratic reforms.
Afterwards, expert from Stefan Batory Foundation, Poland, Joanna Fomina introduced her report on “The Implementation Process of EaP CSF Recommendations in the Field of Visa Facilitation”. The Armenian Civil Society’s perspective on this problem was introduced by the Head of Analytical Center for Globalization and Regional Cooperation Stepan Grigoryan. The report of the Head of Independent Journalism Center of Moldova Nadine GOGU was on “The Implementation Process of EaP CSF Recommendations in the Field of Media Reforms”. The present situation of the Belarusian NGOs and media was introduced by the member of Belarus Journalists Association Yuras Karmanau. The present situation and problems of the Armenian media was introduced by the Executive Director of Internews Media Support NGO Nouneh Sarkissian.
The reports of the YPC President Boris Navasardyan and Program Director of Internews-Ukraine Andrij Kulakov were on the perspectives for strengthening ties between EaP CSF and NGOs in the field of visa facilitation and media reforms. Finally the editor of the YPC newsletter Elina Poghosbekyan introduced to the participants of the seminar the research ready for publication “Media Fields: Eastern Partnership Countries” developed by the media experts of the EaP six countries.